How to connect a chatbot to Facebook Messenger
To publish your chatbot on your Facebook page, make sure that you are admin of this page as a first. To check your role
- Go to the settings of the page
- On the left find ‘Page Tasks’ or ‘Page Roles’
- Check your role whether it is ‘Admin’. If not, please ask admin of the page to change your role.
How to connect your Facebook page to MindBehind?
1. Go to MindBehind platform
2. Choose company that your assistant belongs to
- Click channels icon
4. Click Connect button for Facebook Messenger
5. Log into your Facebook account
6. Click Edit settings
7. Select your Facebook pages that you want to use in MindBehind
8. Choose on which page you want to publish your chatbot. You can select more than one page and add them at the same time
9. Go to your assistant
10. Right on the top click ‘Publish’
11. In section ‘Channels’ you can see your pages that you added. When you click Preview button, it opens the page on Messenger in a new tab.
12. For the last step, please click ‘Deployments’ section.
13. Click Add Deployment button
14. Select your channel and assistant version and click Publish button. You can publish the same chatbot on different Facebook pages. But you cannot publish more than one chatbot on the same Facebook page.
15. Now you can say hi to your bot running on your Facebook page!
How to publish your chatbot on Freshchat
You can easily publish your chatbot on Freshchat but before we start, please keep in mind that the following message types are supported by Freshchat: single card with/without image including link buttons, single/multiple quickreply without link, ...
How to Integrate Web Messenger
1. Go to the MindBehind platform 2. Choose the company that your assistant belongs to 3. Click the “Channels” icon 4. Click the “Connect” button for Web Messenger, fill the name field and connect. Now, you should see the channel you created recently. ...
How to Customize Web Messenger
How to set up Facebook Catalog for WhatsApp Business API
How to create Catalog? 1- Login to Business Manager of Facebook, select “Business Account info” and click to “Go to Business settings” 2- On the new page that opens, click the "Commerce Account" and then click the "Open on Commerce Manager" button. ...
How to Connect IBM Watson
In MindBehind, when you want to connect a Watson Assistant, you need to fill following fields to complete the connection phase. AI Name is a text free field that you can name your connection as you want. To fill other fields, you should go to your ...