How to Integrate Chatbase
Chatbase unlocks critical insights of messages and intents which are received by your bot. In other words, it helps to analyze and optimize conversational experiences. For the tutorial documentation and more information, you can go to their website.
How To Add Chatbase Analysis Integration
- Please go to your chatbase account and click the robot icon.
- Please click “Add a bot”.
- Please fill in the following fields and continue.
- Now, you will create an “API key” for your bot. Please copy that.
5. Now, go to MindBehind companies, click the “Analytics” tab. Please click the “Select” button under the Chatbase field to create an analytics integration.
REMARK: If you haven’t created a company in MindBehind, please create one.
6. Please paste your API key into the “Bot API Key” field and fill in the following fields.
7. Please save it. Now, you can see your analysis under the “Analytics” tab.
How to Integrate a JivoChat to MindBehind
JivoChat is an all-in-one business messenger that teams use to talk to customers everywhere: live chat, phone, email, and social. For more information, you can check their website. On the company management page, please select the "Channels" tab to ...
How to integrate a T-Soft store to MindBehind
On Company Management, choose "Integrations" and choose T-Soft. To complete this process, you should already have a T-Soft store. When you see this pop-up, please click on the link to continue configuration. Click on ''Install Now''. Here, you ...
How to Integrate Iyzilink
Iyzico is an online payment service in the e-commerce world. It receives payments via link solution. Iyzıco Buyer Protection has provided online shopping experience for more than 2 million consumers. For more information check their website. ...
How to Integrate CraftGate
CraftGate is an app that acts as a bridge between companies and banks. It has a structure where these transactions can be managed through a common panel for different POS or methods in payment transactions. For more information check their website We ...
How to Integrate Web Messenger
1. Go to the MindBehind platform 2. Choose the company that your assistant belongs to 3. Click the “Channels” icon 4. Click the “Connect” button for Web Messenger, fill the name field and connect. Now, you should see the channel you created ...