How to Make Video Calls on MindBehind Live
MindBehind Live uses DailyCo, a third-party program, so you can video chat with your customers. Therefore, you must first create a user account for this program:
- Go to www.daily.co and click on the "sign up" button.
- Enter the necessary information in the window that appears, and complete the process.
- After completing the registration process, enter the following information. You can choose the domain name yourself.
- After completing this process, go to the Developers tab in the home screen. Save the information in the "API key" field that appears here.
- Then go to the Rooms tab and select any room. Copy the information where it says "ID".
- After completing the process here, log in to MindBehind Live and go to the "Marketplace" heading in the navigation column on the left, and select Dailyco.
- Select your company name on the screen that appears, and click the "Next" button.
- Fill in the relevant fields in the next step. Paste the ID you received on the Rooms tab in DailyCo into the URL field. Paste the API Key information you received on the Developers tab in Dailyco into the API field and click the Save button.
- Congratulations! Integration is completed. You can now use the video call feature.
To do this, go to the MindBehind Live Agent Panel and find the integration name you entered earlier in the profile tab.
- Clicking the "Start Video Conversation" button will send a link to your customer in the conversation, and a tab will open on the right side for the agents. Enter the information here and click on the "Join Meeting" button, and the conversation will start. Likewise, customers will be able to participate in this conversation when they click on the link that they receive.
What is MindBehind Live?
MindBehind Live creates an environment which provides you to have conversations with your customers. With its enhanced interface supported with AI solutions, MindBehind Live has everything you need for smooth conversations. It also allows you to ...
MindBehind Live Detailed Report
When you go to the MindBehind Live Detailed Report page, daily report information is automatically updated. This report screen only shows information and content about terminated conversations. 1- Report Titles: After selecting the report titles, the ...
MindBehind Live Frequently Asked Questions
How can I log in on MindBehind Live? You can register by clicking on the "Sign up now" button on the https://live.mindbehind.com/login site. After you register, you can log in on the first page that opens. What languages does MindBehind Live support? ...
MindBehind Live Admin Panel Details
Open conversations: Number of ongoing conversations going on in the company, combined value of bot and agent. Completed conversations: Total number of completed conversations that company has. In-Queue conversations: Number of consumers waiting in ...
MindBehind Live Agent Panel Details
The Agent Panel (Live Screen) is the home screen where company agents meet and answer conversations. Conversations that companies initiate from different channels (WhatsApp, Web Messenger, etc.) drop on this screen and are answered by company agents. ...