LUIS Provider User Documentation
To connect Microsoft LUIS AI Provider in MindBehind following fields needs to be filled.
Application ID, Authoring Resource Primary Key, Prediction Resource Primary Key, Endpoint and Management Endpoint fields can be provided from Luis Panel. Pipeline Provider Url will be get from Devops Team.
How to Connect Microsoft LUIS
- Create an account from LUIS Panel or if you already have one please log in.
- In Select an Azure Resource window, find your Azure Directory, Azure Subscription and Authoring Resource. If you don’t have a subscription you can create one by clicking on create a free account. Then, you should choose an Authoring Resource.
3. In "Create a new authoring resource" window, select an Azure resource group, choose a resource name and fill the other fields as in below. If you don’t have an Azure resource group, you can directly go to Azure Portal to create one.
4. Select a subscription and fill resource group name and set your region. After filling these fields click on Review+create button. In the next page click on Create button.
5. Go back to Create a new authoring resource window, after refresh you should be able to see resource group for related subscription, select and click on Done button.
6. After this, page will go back to Select an Azure resource window and again click on Done button here. You will be directed to Conversation apps page.
7. You can create an provider by clicking on New App button. Fill related fields and click on Done button.
8. After creating your app, click on Manage button and you can get your App ID from here.
9. You can go to Azure Resources and select Authoring Resource from Luis Panel. Here you can find Primary Key, Location and Endpoint. You can fill MindBehind Authoring Resource Primary Key and Endpoint config with these values. Management Endpoint is used for API calls so fill Region part of the below link with the Location info you retrieved. In this example it will be like https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/
10. Go to Prediction Resources and you will find Primary Key here. You can fill Prediction Resource Primary Key config with this value.
How to Use AI Action
Action usage AI action helps user to create a comprehensive conversation without too much effort. MindBehind supports three AI providers: Google DialogFlow, IBM Watson and Microsoft Luis. After connecting to a provider, the page fills up with ...
How to Use Assistants Analysis Page
ASSISTANT CONVERSATION REPORT TOTAL CONVERSATIONS: The total number of conversations handled by the bot. TOTAL USER MESSAGES: The total number of messages received from the user during these conversations. TOTAL ASSISTANT MESSAGES: The total number ...
How to Use Selection Action
Action usage Selection action is used to send a bot selection message to the user. The selection may be through cards, buttons, or keywords by mapping the user response to one of them. You can choose optionally a name for your Selection action, and ...
How to Use Wait for Action
Action usage Use the wait for action when you want to control the assistant behavior from your outside system. The story begins by drag and dropping (Or simply clicking on) the Wait for action from the Actions menu on the left side of your assistant ...
We have a standard model for all our assistant messages, our APIs expecting these messages coming in JSON format, each message object supports the following properties: Property Type Description type String Specify message type that can take the ...